• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amarande's lifethread!

Amarande

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I played ShadowCores once, long time ago. I left because had some problems in real life and didnt have time to play tibia at all. Now, im back. Im going to have fresh start, without botting or anything. Im going to play druid and well, its more fun to post some screens about my achievements than just sit in spawn and getting exp! Im sorry if there is any typos, im not speaking english as my native language and i hope you will tell me if you find some typos, ill fix them asap! : )
---

Some goals for now
- Get enough money for boots of haste
- Obtain full pirate outfit
- Obtain some nice mount
- Get new mates!
- Find nice house

Thanks to
- Tasha, for giving me so much items to start with! It will be super fun to level up now : )
- Shirotriplex/Shiro Tester for giving me 1kk & nice set, will help me alot! :3

My set right now
UIGccAm.png

Last edited:
LEVEL 8
eEPHEwJ.png

LEVEL 30
r0lDJx9.jpg

LEVEL 50
8nOP1oX.jpg

--
I will be posting more soon, if you have good suggestion for hunting spot go ahead, tell me!

Hey there Im like you I've just come back to play shadows too :D
My in game name is beardyman I'm a knight
Hit me up in game and we can hunt :)

Ps keep the thread going will be interesting

Hey!

I send you a present today :) You know.... we were speaking about it:)

Have a nice day!
Yeah, thanks lot dude! You made me ultra happy! :3
P041OHi.png

Questing
Completed svargrond arena 1 & 2 !
Zy7ye2Y.jpg

FOubCk9.jpg

NEW ADDON

Yay, got my first pirate addon. Only hat to go! yar
BtV8LZi.jpg

LEVEL 85
Been hunting some hellspawns for task and levels. Pretty fun :3
7gbACMa.jpg

LEVEL 90
Some nice guy came to my spawn and told me to sio him. He blocked me few monsters untill some pkers came :/
xyEaP6r.jpg

i give u 50kk
I dont really see point in your post. You wont most likely give me 50kk which is ok, but why you have to post something boring and stupid like that to my topic? If you think your funny, your wrong. If you think your cool, your wrong.
Id love keep it clean so please stay away.

LEVEL 95
KFxhVMr.jpg

LEVEL 100
2UhefZx.png

There also was some idiot trying to ruin my hunt. He lured everything to stairs and left lol.
eROMJUz.png

a tip for you mate, check green/blue poc prices and then do the djinn quest, 1hour hunting djinns you may get like 60~80 pocs = huge profit
xd

Goodluck. =)
Thank you! : )

a tip for you mate, check green/blue poc prices and then do the djinn quest, 1hour hunting djinns you may get like 60~80 pocs = huge profit
xd
Well, are those djins good exp? I dont really need money right now : p

LEVEL 105
RsL7267.jpg

LEVEL 110
0dQJHIS.jpg

QUESTING
Finished last svargrond arena !
LtCprXO.jpg

Loving the life thread. .
I'll block for your if your on later on :)

Back