• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amazing ending

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
Down by 11 at half time. Our basketball team just rallies and takes the lead by 1. The aposing team goes up by 5 with 20 seconds. We put up a three and it goes in!!! We get a foul called on us so they get to shoot 2 shots. They miss both, we get the rebound, take it to half court, put up the half court shot and....

IT GOES IN

Im still so f**** pumped up dude.

Hows it sound? :D

these sports suck:

Rugby
Rugby League
Rugby sevens
Basketball
Tennis
Hockey (not ice)

These sports rule:
Soccer (football for some)
American football
Ice hockey

if you say rubgy sux, you sucks S:
i think you cant play thats sports :) thats sports are for mans :D so you cant ...

That sounds pretty amazing! Damn how lucky you are they missed the 2 shots! Congratulations dude!

Well w/e You've stated and as your writing says Rugby % American football are not the same? The rules might not be but the play is.

Tackling players?
Touchdown?
Kicking ball?
Throwing in?

Seems all the same to me? So what is the major difference between "American Football and Rugby? I guess none.

Well w/e You've stated and as your writing says Rugby % American football are not the same? The rules might not be but the play is.

Tackling players?
Touchdown?
Kicking ball?
Throwing in?

Seems all the same to me? So what is the major difference between "American Football and Rugby? I guess none.

The ball is shaped differently. It is a lot bigger and therefore harder to throw. The ball is definitely wider in diameter, making it easier to kick or punt the ball. Rugby is a lot rougher than American football, and size/strength is more move valuable than speed and finesse (not to say it isn't needed in Rugby). The field in Rugby is half as wide. There is no forward passing in Rugby League, unlike American football (adds a lot more excitement in my opinion) and there are many more.

You could say the game is still very similar, but if you look closely you can tell they are played way differently. If you want an awesome sport, play Aussie Rules Football.

We played this team again, and won by yet 1 point again. We made a 2 pointer with 20 secs to go, we steal the ball after they got it and made another shot with 5 secs to go.

Back