• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amazon Camp 0.o

rizosoft

Reaction score
Hey guys it's been years since i last mapped "properly". Trying to get back into it is kinda hard. Here is an Amazon Camp type thing, let me know any faults, and your views. This is part of the Rizolarium Map, which i will soon be posting a project on.

65ycxu.png

Tips:

1. Stop using Autoborder, use RAW for almost everything, it allows you to have more control over the environment around you.
2. Take a look at some other threads for inspiration, look at how they detail their areas etc.

Tips:

2. Take a look at some other threads for inspiration, look at how they detail their areas etc.

Yeh detail is a major factor, as you guess, im not sure in what to use where anymore, since the massive game updates, the amount of possible items to place onto a map is vast.
And yeh auto border is kinda easy way out of boredum of making your own, but like you said, it allows me to create much more of a shape that i want.

RAW can give you a lot better shapes (less squarish) than that of Autoborder

Back