• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AMBER] UNUSUAL WAR SERVER

Eldiane

Reaction score
//edit

WSZQ9x1.jpg

The best war server basic on tibia 8.6
IP: amber.enitysoft.com
Port: 7171
Tibia Client: 8.6

Some information about the server:
  • Custom WEBSITE
  • Y3Hg75O.jpg
  • FIRST TIBIA RANKED SYSTEM BASED ON LOL
  • cVPWnxw.jpg
  • Custom OUTFIT SYSTEM​
  • Custom ADDON SYSTEM​
  • WORLD EVENT like rl Gaz'haragoth​
  • own WIKIPEDIA (amberots.wikia.com)
  • and more more​
  • JUST SEE WEBSITE !?​
  • Custom MAP​
  • ZnH4Jjp.jpg
  • We start with level 70, start eq
  • Unlimited Runes
  • SERVER WITHOUT Restarts
  • 150 is the max level
  • For every person killed we gain a talon; from talons you get golds, experience scrolls and orbs, . From a amber orb you get a random item.
  • Addoner in depo
  • 6 Different temples where we are teleported after death or when we log in
  • Characters don't die, they are teleported to temple when they have been killed
  • -All the vocations are balanced and ready to play, so that you don't have to train

Last edited:
Sounds great, good job. As Jacobs said, fix the ingame images :p

Omg that looks amazing, great work with everything... Just simply awesome! Wish I knew how to edit like that!, Guess If I keep trying you never know =p! Really like things are effected when you raise up in levels and how you don't loose your attributes.

We have decided to simplify the names of the items and the way of purchasing them. From now on every item is available in the market under three categories (BASIC EQUIPMENT/HERO EQUIPMENT/WARLORD EQUIPMENT).

Last edited:
Well this seems pretty cool. I wish this team the best of the best; I would like to see this project coming up soon. :)

Looks really awesome. Nice features and stuff. Although I'll pass on elfbot environment.
And you might consider if allowing to skill is good idea if it should be more 'skill' based. After some time, newcomers will be behind those who are skilling 24/7.
But good luck anyway! Pretty sure it is going to be one of more interesting pvp servers.

Back
Top Bottom