• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Amera] My Sorcerer's Lifethread

Good start, keep it up. I can see this going far.

Check your Private messages btw, been inactive but just sent you a reply.

Goodluck.

Ummm,its an evo server ^^ And yeah its easy to lvl. AND U WONT BELIEVE IT BUT THERE ARE SOME PPL THAT DONT LIKE SLOW EXP :OOOOOOOO

I dont like Slow XP either but that kinda of Super High XP just kills servers and even bigger waste of time.

Okay guys, i finally reached Level 20!

So far im pretty broke, only 4k gold in depot. Tomorrow i hope to earn 16k gold and buy the promotion for my sorcerer.

Thank you guys for your comments :D
@Elementz
I am blacking out my name to not get banned, because cipsoft might be browsing this thread and if they knew my characters name, they might ban me for taking part in the "open-tibia community". :ninja:

Expect some updates tomorrow :D

Cool man, Congratulations for your levels and I hope to see more of you, btw, EQ Update? :)

Thanks guys!
Here is my current EQ:

Also, today i hope on reaching level 21 and getting promotion :D

Magic Level 16!

Last edited:
New spell bought!
Exori Frigo!

I am also close to level 21, and hopefully i will be level 22 by today.

trololol u said u bought exori flam and ur showin a pic of exori frigo epic fail :D

Finally, i reached level 21!

Once i get level 22, i will be going to tarantulas. I am also making huge lootbags at the mino pyramid!

Edit:
Magic level 17 :D

Last edited:
Congratz bro, keep it going, I see a strong character developing! :D

Thanks everyone! I am almost level 22, and i hope to get it in the next 30 minutes. After that, im off to port hope tarantulas :D

thanks Vightrain!

New advances!
Magic Level 19

And Level 23!

And an update on my tarantula task:

And the loot i got so far, out of killing 200 tarantulas:

I haven't been hunting tarantulas with much waste, mainly because i don't use pots when hunting them, because i can't afford them. Hence, the slow leveling.

Last edited:
Back