• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Amera][Royal Paladin] Valiant Mercenary

Logged on to train, compensation gave me some levels :*

Level 100:
eqi5.png

Congrats!
@Shockah, the gold symbol is for our guild, silver is someone from another guild, and the lightning bolt means we have 5+ member online
Maybe I'll start a life thread on here :eek:

Yeah it's so you can easily identify people in your guild, people who are in other guilds (white emblem instead of gold) and if they have people that can back them up (5+ players) online (lightning bolt).

Gonna do Yala last mission & get lvl 101.

Good luck, im waiting on a quest service to finsh my Service Of Yalahar last mission. :)

Missed level 101 screenshot, but took a wide pic so you can see it right after :p Too lazy to label these pics (spoiler, pics are reverse order, lol)

tj7w.png

fpz.png

j2w6.png

n5x.png

49g5.png

59im.png

y4k8.png

vp73.png

os6p.png

8er8.png

x322.png

0e03.png

rrl2.png

jer1.png

fyb9.png

5kfj.png

n67h.png

c8a0.png

he09.png

79i1.png

The pic with the text over my head as I walked North to Hell is insane! Two Rift Lords and they're both equally seperated and facing opposite directions, very lucky.

So I started up again for double exp week, this is me just helping my friend with a quest and randomly leveling:
334m5qt.png

Sweet man, on around 110 you should waste some cash soloing grims with fire walls if you're looking forward to experience gain.
Also, check out my RP thread.

Back