• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Amera Screenshots] Aaronconlin's Tibia Thread

Aaronconlin

Reaction score
My Royal Paladin on Amera
Skills:

Level 203, 113 Distance, 100 Shielding, Magic Level 27
Outfits:
FULL:
Citizen, Hunter, Knight, Nobleman, Summoner, Warrior, Barbarian, Druid, Wizard, Oriental, Pirate, Assassin, Beggar, Shaman, Norseman, Nightmare, Jester, Demon Hunter, Yalaharian, Warmaster, Wayfarer, Afflicted, Deepling, Crystal Warlord, Soil Guardian
PARTIAL: Mage (1/2), Elementalist (0/2), Entrepreneur (1/2), Demon (1/2)
Mounts:
Tiger Slug, Uniwheel, Crystal Wolf, Kingly Deer, Tamed Panda, Dromedary, Scorpion King, Armoured War Horse, Donkey, Shadow Draptor, Ironblight, Magma Crawler, Dragonling, Gnarlhound, Crimson Ray, Steelbeak, Water Buffalo, The Hellgrip, Racing Bird, War Bear, Black Sheep, Draptor, Titanica, Tin Lizard, Blazebringer, Rapid Boar, Undead Cavebear
EQ:

My house:

Last edited:
I know you from 2010~
We pvp'd together if I'm not mistaken
I was on a char called Zarachii or some shit

The Pale Count spawned and I got fucked up by it, lost 186 but went and killed the draken boss

18:09 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Pwned All Fur".
18:09 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Enter zze Draken!".
Now place 9 on Amera for achievements :D

Holy fuck man!!! I'm a level 180 RP (close to your level) and I have the SAME EXACT house as you but on Magera!! XDD
What do you hunt for maximum exp and what's your exp/h?

I'm jealous of all of you, being level 180 would be awesome :eek: The highest I get on real tibia level 70 then for some reason that's the level I quit. Needless to say, I have like 4 level 70s that I never play. :p

Holy fuck man!!! I'm a level 180 RP (close to your level) and I have the SAME EXACT house as you but on Magera!! XDD
What do you hunt for maximum exp and what's your exp/h?
Haha nice!
And umm, I usually hunt ghastly dragons, sea serpents or demons. But I try to mix it up sometimes (hence deeplings etc)
My max exp/h is PoI Dragon Lords, probably 800k/h with bonus, but I currently have 2x so I get over 1kk at a lot of places xD

Last edited:
Lmao! Don't stop this LT! It's great! :D
Yeah I hunt a lot of Ghastly Dragons lately... 6 ethersreck killed, no can yet ;s

Hunted deeplings for a few hours today to get the achievements, got the last one and died on the way out due to CipSoft's wonderful server stability :)
Anyway, got my level back:

Nice screenshots, played Amera for years but haven't played real for years either. Couple of questions though; Whats with the orange skull? Also, how come in the screen with the Drillworm you were on full def when a bow has no defence value? I know a lot has changed since I played Tibia so was just curious :p

Good luck.

Nice screenshots, played Amera for years but haven't played real for years either. Couple of questions though; Whats with the orange skull? Also, how come in the screen with the Drillworm you were on full def when a bow has no defence value? I know a lot has changed since I played Tibia so was just curious :p

Good luck.

You get an orange skull for 7 days after you frag someone, and that person can take yellow skull on you while you have it.
Also, not sure why I was in full defense, I may have been using shield/stars and switched and forgot to change, idk xD

Back