• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

America 8.6 (DRAFT)

The shape are fine + or - but the map is weird, too much "nothing"

The shape are fine + or - but the map is weird, too much "nothing"
Are riots including?

Is not finished. But incluida
Are riots including?

is not finished but incuids. (NOW)
*banuta,
*Ciclopolis
*Elf Camp
*Ciclop mountains
*PHO (GS Spwan)
  • Amazon Camp
  • water elemental spwnd
  • dijin towers (Blue/green)
  • POI (Adapted)
  • Dworc Camp
*Water elemental spownd
  • Scarab spwnds
  • Nombds Spwond
  • Dragon city
  • Dwarft city
  • Volcano Goroma.
  • Delfia

Next steps:
ZAO, Orc, Minotauds, Mutants, BK city, vampire castle, demon, hero city, banshes, ferumbras tower. ice island.. etc.

c8j93.jpg

Looks nice.
You know, You can use Print Screen button instead of phone camera :)

Short Story:
I took the photo and sent it to a WhatsApp group .. then I left the laptop and started to watch a movie and from the cell phone I uploaded the photo

; D

Rio de Janeiro should have the hardest bosses there, then change their names to politicians, then you can have a 100% Rio relatable to Brazil LOL

Weird but cool. I'd like someone to take this to the next level and replicate the actual country. Buildings, fields, cities, roads etc. :D

Weird but cool. I'd like someone to take this to the next level and replicate the actual country. Buildings, fields, cities, roads etc. :D
that would be too much, but maybe replicate the most iconic buildings of each country

Back