• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster America Hoster

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
I offer VPS Hosting in Linux

-PROCESATOR: INTEL XEON 3.7 GHZ
-HARD DRIVE: SSD DISKS (MUCH FASTER THAN HDD)
-NETWORK: 1000 Mbp/s (1 GB).
-PROTECTION: DDoS Pro.

AVAILABLE OS:
- DEBIAN
- CENTOS-
- UBUNTU
All versions

INSTALLATION:
-
If you haven't got any linux knowledges, we can help you to set your server up for free.

COSTS:
5 USD / 1 GB RAM (monthly fee)

4337746514.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk
There was a hoster before I asked the same question is there any free hosts and he host 3months

Idk
There was a hoster before I asked the same question is there any free hosts and he host 3months
But no one wants to host a Download and run server. And you want to have donates too. lol

Who said that I want donates and it is not fucking download and run map

Who said that I want donates and it is not fucking download and run map
1. In your jobs thread it says "You will get 50% donations" 2. It's a real map. Or are you the real author of Real map? Did CIPSoft download the server from you?

I'm not the completely owner of it I had it and I made the events and quests and all VIP city and I had edit like 50% of it's map so it can't be downloaded or run map that I worked hard on it

I'm not the completely owner of it I had it and I made the events and quests and all VIP city and I had edit like 50% of it's map so it can't be downloaded or run map that I worked hard on it
Trust me. You will get many free host. If you do something unique. Once a download&run server. Always a download&run server. :)

Guys i don't want donations but i said that bcz if there is any hoster he will ask for donations and if i said i don't want donations all free he will say okey i will not host it

and i don't know if it's exactly 50% edit by me of it or not but i edit much

Back