• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Amiroslo first layout!

Oh, I thought they were cool :(

Last edited:
After edit: 21.AUG.2012

BBdal.png

PS: When u move the mouse the red sparkles shows :D
& works with ModernAAC

PS: Not done + Downloading PS maybe I can make it look better later :D

wheres menu

Over offline! xD it looks small cuz pic is a bit zoomed out and not clear. looks fine when u look at the page

Please dont make this shit.
When I release it Ill post how to remove it :) Just a simple thing I liked cuz the color did fit xD and btw, it goes fast. doesnt stay there for long.

I think that it looks a lil bit better now :p

MXI7B.png

PS: Removed the sparkles! It makes the website to heavy I guess :S

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. I changed the BG and made it look a lil bit better. If not logged in only those will show. if u r logged in then the other normal ones will show :p and I guess it look nicer now :D and changed font
2Jfg0.jpg

Last edited:
Well it looks alright but you need much more work on photoshop as you should do a few tutorials before posting it on the internet. To get better ideas for making designs you should use deviantart.com. Although your design is not very good but looks Nice for 1st try

I don't, but many retards over here care and proof is they flame you 24/7 on your threads

Back