• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

amok.ots.me

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hello, we recently got a notification that we were banned in otservlist.org because of a "data spoof", this must be a misunderstanding because all of our players are either hunting or pking & you can check for yourself... Please unban our server since we never spoofed any data & will never do that :).
And if theres something else which is "illegal" for otservlist, let us know please so we fix btw delete it. We got No logout zones ofc, but there aint chars standing.

bump..

i would like to add this script in sources "to not count x loged players" but i dont know how to make so safe that players wont get deleted and my tfs will still work.

bump .. we added already the "how to not count xlog players"
its not possible to get unbann i mean we didnt used and "hidden xlog chars"
@xinn

Its nice to see that at least someone asks nicely to get unbanned. Unfortunately @dianagirl I dont think you will be unbanned; Xinn, the owner of otservlist, has apparently quit open tibia long ago and keeps otservlist running because he makes good money from it. I recommend you add your server to other lists like otls.net and others.

I still wish you luck with your server and hope you get unbanned.

Thanks for that nice reply @dominique120 . A short question i got , would you link me the best otserverlists pages? I got only few, since i left ots for 3 years and now im back i dont remember that much.

Thanks,
kind regards

who acctually own OtsList.eu? :D

Anyway OtsList.eu is probably the second most polished otslist after otservlist.org^^

I dont really know. Maybe someone from Poland because I see alot of featured polish servers + the polish language selector

Its nice to see that at least someone asks nicely to get unbanned. Unfortunately @dianagirl I dont think you will be unbanned; Xinn, the owner of otservlist, has apparently quit open tibia long ago and keeps otservlist running because he makes good money from it. I recommend you add your server to other lists like otls.net and others.

I still wish you luck with your server and hope you get unbanned.
Keeps it runing? Everything is done automaticly, he dosen't do anything.
If you we're banned by the auto ban system just wait and try again, nothing else to do tbh.

Keeps it runing? Everything is done automaticly, he dosen't do anything.
If you we're banned by the auto ban system just wait and try again, nothing else to do tbh.
I'm pretty sure you still have to keep it running in order to have the website online, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure you still have to keep it running in order to have the website online, don't you think?
You can program it to do most of the things, he might have to renew the dedicated price once a year or so. That page is well known for taking care of itself.

http://otservlist.org/contact

Try to contact them then, It worked for me once =)

I emailed them 3 weeks ago, still no awnser so if you ask me no.
He was active a year ago or so~.

Back