• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amulet of Loss

idiots...
you probably tested aol that is created by gamemaster. All items created by GM have 100 charges. Everything is fine with your aol, try to buy it from NPC.

Try using this Mary.

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local shop = {
		["aol"] = { id = 2173, count = 1, cost = 10000 },
		["backpack"] = { id = 1988, count = 1, cost = 50 }
	}
	local purchase = shop[param]
	if(param == "") then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Command requires param.")
	elseif(getPlayerMoney(cid) < purchase.cost) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You do not have enough money.")
	else
		doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, purchase.cost)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, purchase.id, purchase.count)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have purchased a " .. getItemNameById(purchase.id) .. ".")
	end
	return true
end

Try using this Mary.

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local shop = {
		["aol"] = { id = 2173, count = 1, cost = 10000 },
		["backpack"] = { id = 1988, count = 1, cost = 50 }
	}
	local purchase = shop[param]
	if(param == "") then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Command requires param.")
	elseif(getPlayerMoney(cid) < purchase.cost) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You do not have enough money.")
	else
		doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, purchase.cost)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, purchase.id, purchase.count)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have purchased a " .. getItemNameById(purchase.id) .. ".")
	end
	return true
end

Thanks, I'll try it but honestly I don't think it's the talkaction that is the problem because it worked before when I had TFS 0.3.4 latest patch level..

Nop, as far as i know it should be fine, the only probably that i might see is if you are making it with your GM that you have lots of charges, what you can do is make a monster that loots the aol, and then die with that one on, see if the problem persists. If it does then i have no idea, if it doesn't then you have a problem with your !aol script.

Nop, as far as i know it should be fine, the only probably that i might see is if you are making it with your GM that you have lots of charges, what you can do is make a monster that loots the aol, and then die with that one on, see if the problem persists. If it does then i have no idea, if it doesn't then you have a problem with your !aol script.

Already tried that.. made a monster drop AOL, killed it and tried to use it and it was still infinite ;\

Back