• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An idea for an OTserver - only facc area with premium dungeons added in

Under Influence

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
rvrZSaV.png

I am doing something like that in Remere map editor of Tibia 7.6, this is were the premium places could fit in facc area.

The game is based only in free acc area with lots of premium areas dungeons and gimmicks added in, mostly Edron and Darashia with some of Ankrahmun and Port Hope. It would have no ships travel and low rate.

Main changes:
*The ice islands are connected via a dungeon starting in the troll cave.
*Drefia is acessible underneath Draconia pyramid, maybe requiring the Draconia quest to enter and then a shortcut could be available, only the pyramid exists at the surface.
*Edron demon dungeon is accessible from Fibula Dungeon which will lead to an unreachable island if you climb up
*Edron Rotworm cave north of Carlin leads to a previously unreachable ice island
*Edron would exist as the fortress near Orc Fortress but no houses outside
*Underneath desert dungeon you could find up to two tombs, a larva cave and the only Djinn spawn of serpentine tower with misteriando. No other djinns.
*Darashia street market will exist in the Jakundaf Desert
*I spread the 4 darashia rotworm caves through the Tibia land
*Magic Towers to buy spells replace Ab'Dendriel Ship
*Mino pyramid is sunken pyramid where the mino guards are south of Thais, only the pyramid exists at the surface connected to the dock.
*From Port Hope I only got the swamp troll and tarantula dungeons.
*P.S. Drefia Ruin is just a small cave with ghouls and DS.

I was thinking of connecting rookgaard to main via a tunnel too.

Would you play a OT like this?

Last edited:
I like the idea, and I would probably play it. The only suggestion I would make is to not make it pay to win by making the premium areas SUPER good. It's important to walk a fine line between being worth it to purchase premium, and being forced into it in order to even remotely compete.

I like the idea, and I would probably play it. The only suggestion I would make is to not make it pay to win by making the premium areas SUPER good. It's important to walk a fine line between being worth it to purchase premium, and being forced into it in order to even remotely compete.

I dont Think you understand the idea.

UPDATE: I'm willing to give the map for free for someone willing to use it, besides what it shown, it has 8 tombs spread through the map, lots of secret passages connecting almost the whole map via underground (possible to get from ice island to fibula dungeon for example)

MAP UPDATED

PxWWY4o.png

Last edited:
I started to make my own OTServer based on that map :). My goal is the server to feel old school and add a few activities like mining (already finished) and to have lots of secrets on it, each area of the map should have a reason to go to, like Dwarven Mines for mining, Ice Islands for better fishing, some place to gather wood, etc. I will make it a simple as possible.

And finally I will rework all the quests of Tibia 7.6 :) and they will be more based on scripting than boring things like Postman and Djinn Quest.

Very interesting idea, I would play it ;).
Thanks

UPDATE: Rookgaard is now south of Thais, in a non pvp zone. Almost all dungeons exists (except for premium trolls/goblins and some cave connections), with some cameos from Mintwallin and Troll's Cave.

Ideas still to implement:
*Placing invisible walls to prevent item toss
*Allowing only crossing the bridge at lvl 8 and asking the guild NPCs to get a vocation.
*The bridge is only one way, you cannot get back once you are down.

98vApbB.jpg

Wooow, nice idea ;). Can't wait for next updates ;). This is one of the most interesting projects for me ;).

UPDATE: The Ice Islands of Tibia 7.6
UeCvzw8.jpg

I got my hands on updated maps and converted them to work for 7.6 then played around with them. I hope you guys like the results:

Folda is now has the biggest Barbarian Camp spread through the island and the mountain contains the ice witch tower.

Senja was updated to fit more of Svargrond style.

Vega has some mountains from Frost Dragons Island.

One of the islands has the skull of Helheim and will contain the dungeon without the Braindeaths and with connection to Ghostlands.

About creatures
I was thinking of using Wild Warriors with other color to mimic some Barbarian and a female outfit for the Brutetamer.

For now I will just change the name of creatures and add the loot and spells, for example Frost Dragon will be renamed Dragon Lord.

I will see what I can scavenge from Liberty Bay :)

Last edited:
f9fHNSR.png

UPDATED MAP with some Liberty Bay and Svargrond Dungeons

Pirates, Cultists and Barbarians are reskinned 7.6 character outfits without loot from newer versions.

Last edited:
I added the ZUMA temple fro Legend of Mir 2/3 which I am still trying to decide what to do with it, but is very beautiful to use in events, boss room or high level spawn. Like in the game, it had statues which become alive, so I used some Tibia statues as monsters which will be placed inside the temple, the location will be very secret. They will shoot at distance and spam summon monsters gauntlet game style.

Upper row: ZUMA Temple Creatures

Second/third row: human enemies from newer versions

Other rows: unique monsters like Black Knights took from new versions to spread across the Tibia land.

dVJsCsx.jpg

ZUMA TEMPLE
9g0irdu.jpg

aQ41JkG.jpg

Will you be the first to find it?

Last edited:
Example of underground connection:
3YjShCy.jpg

Desert Dungeon + Outlaw Camp + Nomad Cave + Treasure Island Cave connected + Tarantula Cave

Last edited:
Back