• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An idea to the Server.

GbrFilipe

Reaction score
Hello Gm Mark, I would like to give an ideia to create a new item on the site. This item is called Music Box, it will serve to tame 100% sure all mounts except King Scorpion and Dragonlings.
The Music Box can be created in order to tame rare mounts.. Like Draptor, Undead Cavebear, Midnight Panther, Crustacea, etc.. Of course it's a big waste to use The Music Box in a simple mount, like panda, or on a bear.. In order to tame rare mounts.. But nothing would make it impossible to use in simple mounts.

Olá Gm Mark , gostaria de lhe dar a ideia de criar um novo item no site. Esse item se chama Music Box , ele servirá para domar com 100% de certeza todas as mounts com exceção do ( King Scorpion , Dragonling)
A Music Box pode ser criada com o propósito de domar montarias raras.. como Draptor, Undead Cavebear, Midnight Panther, Crustacea, etc.. É claro que seria um grande gasto em usar a The Music Box em uma simples montaria, como o panda, bear.. A ideia é de usar em montarias raras.. Mas, nada impossibilitaria em usar em montarias simples.

Thanks.

The idea was sent by the player: Elektro Weightz , for me, Treant Protector (Tutor), and Elektro Weightz requested some help for translation.

Yes, I know. But if the music box can tame Dragonling, will be very easy..

I know she can tame Dragonlings ......
but I gave the idea to tame mounts "rare"

And Price of this item will be 100 kk so it'll be only usefull for Dragonling

Back