• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows an ipchanger

Canadianseh

Reaction score
Hi
I have downloaded 3 diff ip changers and it seems that all ipchangers wont works so lets start off with asprate
asprate: it seems to not work I open the folder and after I extract it all I click on installation and only 1 script comes up and don't install
otland: I downloaded it and it wont upload to my computer or go up when I double click on it and when I right click on it my comp freezes for a min
trasprate or somthin otloader: my computer says there is a huge virus on that 1
is there any other ip changer I can try?

If you're getting problems starting Asprate's IP Changer, just remove all .net frameworks installations and install only the 3.5 version

you could try PyIpChanger, its the only Ip Changer that worked for me (I'm using linux, but still....) and it's very basic and simple and boots up tibia for you, just search for it "PyIpChanger"

Back