• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An serious and detailed proposal about a new OPTIONAL-PVP Server

Would you transfer to the new Optional-PvP server if Twifysoft make it happen?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

ZTE

Reaction score
Brief overview:
Creating a new Optional-PvP server. We all know that LunarForce didn't bring that many people. I am sure that a new Optional-PvP server will bring alot of people to Twifysoft as a company (just look at RL Tibia), which in the end will results in a greater community as well as it will generate more money to keep the servers running. Since the world is Optional PvP, is it much more community based and a great place to chat with friends and enjoy others company. Many of the players on ShadowCores doesn't like to kill or to be killed but doing quests/teamhunting/chatting, and of course working to get a stronger character.
Detailed Description: (example)
- Experience: average 20x
- Magic: 5x
- Skill: 22x
- Loot: 3x
~Taken from wikipedia~
- It is not possible to attack players.
- Summons are essentially considered players, so they may also not be attacked and may not attack other players or summons. This also means that you cannot train on players or summons.
- Skulls do not exist at all, not even the green skull.
- It is not possible to heal wild creatures.
- Attack runes used on other players/summons will have no effect.
- Spells that create a damaging field can be stepped on by players without consequence (generates a "puff" graphic). They will also be a different color compared to normal fields so you can tell the difference between a player/summon-made field and a normal field.

Transfer a character from ShadowCores and LunarForce to the new Optional-PvP world will cost 30 shop coins.
Same terms of the transfer as ShadowCores to LunarForce (read more here, alternatively here)

Once you have transferred a character from ShadowCores or Lunarforce to the new Optional-PvP server, you will have no chance to return to your old game server.

And last but not least. A message to you who will say "charlover, fuck off, get pvp, noob" and whatever, keep in mind that it won't affect you since the
transfer will be optional.

Feel free to add ideas to my proposal if you feel that something is missing or should be changed.

Ye new server for fatima, so she can take 700...
Fucking idiot.

I think its good idea for players who like hunt with team < small circle of friends> because on shadow everyone will kill you then u hunt with friends <Power abuse <i think about retards from guilds 60members >>^^ . Create new serwer but wothout transfer character.. New Serwer

Wasn't Softcores closed due to lack of players?

yeee, but please make free transfer from optionalpvp server to shadowcores, also from lunarforce to optionalpvp xD

Yes but Like rl Tibia
From Hardcore Pvp to Non pvp and Pvp
From pvp only to Non pvp
From Non pvp to Nowhere

I don't care about the transfer part, but I do want a optional pvp server. Too many people just cheat/bot their chars to high level then power abuse against people who are weaker or in smaller numbers. At least on optional pvp you only have to worry about crowded spawns and luring.

The main reason n pvp ots fail in the past is because most ots are unreliable so they just become places to pvp until you get bored. Playing n pvp is pointless if you don't know whether the server will still be there in a week or a month. Twiftysoft has extremely reliable dedicated servers and could definitely make it work.

Good idea, there are people who like to play on optional pvp, only that there are no ot tibia optional pvp, would be the first.

I like the idea but like it will get worse then shadowcores, like 70% will start botting and you will complain that there's no hunting spots lol. Would be cool if it happend tho

Back