• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ancha (Rhiem) RPG

Again the rat spawn isnt made by him and whats your point with all this anyway?

Like I said I pointed out that he made parts.

And you count several of the screenshots twice, so if I post my screens 100 times I should count em aswell?

Anyway so if you want me to do the math for you, its actually 4 pictures where your brother did his magic.
While the rest is entirely by me except for the rat.

And the other pictures aint entirely by him anyway.. (except for the trolls there)

Maybe i should make a new thread "Ancha Server Released"? :) I have the latest map release.

I promised? I don't even know you lol, You're posting all my brothers mapping without his permission.

I promised? I don't even know you lol, You're posting all my brothers mapping without his permission.

Aah forgive me, thought you were Adonis since I dont recall sending any mapping parts to you. And somehow you managed to get them without my permission..

Whatever Ill remove "his" pictures, still I dont recall him saying anything about that.

There you go, removed the pictures that you call his.

Last edited:
Thanks, And i have access to his laptop so all the files he has i tested the map ingame for him hence how i knew it was his.

Lets continue, 5 minutes of work ~

A new area located in Raqote
127619139208.png

While some people were bug testing I made a new spawn and we tried it out, here it is

127619667534.png

127619695623.png

127619699397.png

Last edited:
Back