• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner And Community Manger

omarashraf

Reaction score
My Name: Mero
Languages: fluent English, fluent Arabic, German and Spanish
Why Would You Choose Me? Well as my experience and knowledge for tibia I know tibia very well since I played it from 2008 till 2014 I can work as a web designer and a webmaster too and also to be useful to your server I can work as a Cm too Ill be on the form of your server help players on form and help players on server too. My mission will be to serve and do you the website you need with any costs and help you develop your server.
Skype screenname? omar.ashraf190
Which skill you are interested in? Web Designe, Cm,WebMaster
Skills? WebDesigne WebMaster,Cm. I am very patient with players and I can deal with any problem facing your server I can easily help players by solving their problems and I can deal well with everything on forums or Server.

Note: I work for free to help people I don't work for money so if you would like me to help you add me on skype or pm me :)

Thanks
Yours: Mero

Last edited:
My Name: Mero
Languages: Fluent English, Fluent Arabic, German And Spanish
Why Would You Choose Me? Well As My Experience And Knowledge For Tibia I Know Tibia Very Well Since I Played It From 2008 Tilll 2014 I Can Work As A web designer and a webmaster too And Also To Be Useful To Your Server I Can Work As A Cm Too Ill Be On The form Of Your Server Help Players On form And Help Players On Server Too. My Mission Will Be To Serve And Do You The Website You Need With Any Costs And Help You Develop Your Server.
Skype screenname? omar.ashraf190
Which skill you are interested in? web Designe, Cm,WebMaster
Skills? WebDesigne WebMaster,Cm. I Am Very Patient With Players And I Can Deal With Any Problem Facing Your Server I Can Easily Help Players By Solving Their Problems And I Can Deal Well With Everything on forums Or Server

Note: I Work For Free To Help people I Don't Work For Money So If You Would Like Me To Help You Add Me on Skype Or Pm Me :)

Thanks
Yours: Mero
First of all, don't use big letters into every word you write and second, might your name be Ahmed Mero?

I don't even bother myself reading when someone write like this. I mean, uppercase on every word the first letter.

Back