• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anderion our Dream, your World.

@Jaed Le Raep
We talk about it for last 2-3 months (I made only few scripts in that time: website npc-maker to make fast NPCs with missions, few in-game scripts [actions/movements] and custom raid system etc.).
In that time Fady get money for mappers [Fady pay some of them] and talked with many to get few the best mappers that understand what we need.
neo~ sent me example of 'mission NPC story', 2 pages of Word document with dialogs of NPC and player [that's why I've decided to make npc-maker].
Fady also made many documents like [I told him that without plan we will never finish that ots] :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mchgxm-R-FUJ2mi-7wMqIG_lQ_BmWSRAmDqEbbDe5zw/edit
Acc. maker [anderion.net] will available when I finish update of my old acc. maker [TFS 0.4 compability, find & fix bugs, replace classes and SQL queries, increase security]:
http://otland.net/f251/gesior-2012-ideas-bug-reports-169215/

mail me when it opens. ill forget haha.

Its not months, its few weeks for being officially online.

- - - Updated - - -

this.
xft5hx.png

@Jaed Le Raep
We talk about it for last 2-3 months (I made only few scripts in that time: website npc-maker to make fast NPCs with missions, few in-game scripts [actions/movements] and custom raid system etc.).
In that time Fady get money for mappers [Fady pay some of them] and talked with many to get few the best mappers that understand what we need.
neo~ sent me example of 'mission NPC story', 2 pages of Word document with dialogs of NPC and player [that's why I've decided to make npc-maker].
Fady also made many documents like [I told him that without plan we will never finish that ots] :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mchgxm-R-FUJ2mi-7wMqIG_lQ_BmWSRAmDqEbbDe5zw/edit
Acc. maker [anderion.net] will available when I finish update of my old acc. maker [TFS 0.4 compability, find & fix bugs, replace classes and SQL queries, increase security]:
http://otland.net/f251/gesior-2012-ideas-bug-reports-169215/

Hey Gesior, I really appreciate the openness, I didn't really expect it, or request it, but again, it's appreciated. It's good to know that there's progress being made though, and I sincerely wish you guys all the best.

bump!
botting should be legal or illegal?
if its illegal ill probably use many antibot systems or custom client for custom packets :p

Illegal then
Not planning to use custom clients so I'll try to install many antibot systems so it can be hard for a player to bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Illusion is out for some reasons so project will be delayed until I find an experienced mapper.

when is it opening!

Still many maps are missing, I was thinking about buying ascalon map from fare and copy/edit spawns&cities etc.
But unfortunately everything was complicated because paypal doesn't support ukraine(fare's country) so it was hard to send him money :(
I found a decent mapper, will say her name once she's done with some map pieces so I can be sure that she's working not only words.

Still many maps are missing, I was thinking about buying ascalon map from fare and copy/edit spawns&cities etc.
But unfortunately everything was complicated because paypal doesn't support ukraine(fare's country) so it was hard to send him money :(
I found a decent mapper, will say her name once she's done with some map pieces so I can be sure that she's working not only words.

Quite a lot of Ascalon's map is mine, probably edited. I never made it to 150+ but a lot of the areas behind 150+ are my maps.

Well, its impossible to send money to fare so I can't have ascalon map :(
I found a new mapper, will say his/her name when I get on PC(will be in few days because PC was fucked up after using "combo fix").

Last edited:
isnt combofix suppose to make ur comp un-fucked ?:p

True, but I don't know what happened, PC doesn't start :(

Edit: ok i have access to PC now.
the mapper is Eliade, she's a new mapper but decent.

here's a screenshot!
2dij7ef.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom