• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

inspired by the movie "Count of Monte Cristo"

1oucut.png

1zdcgoo.png

I know it dosn't looks that good :p but I did it 4am...​

Aww.. ):I was really hoping something more like WOW!... Although it's really good. ;D

Hehe, I just made it quick because I was tired. my next pictures I hope will be like WOW!! :)

Some years ago I read a book about the famous city of Atlantis, I became so fascinated by the whole story. I couldn't believe it had sunk into the bottom of the ocean. And when no one had proof for it's existence...
I decided to find the proof myself

ad1zqh.png

11sglqq.png

ip1mk8.png

2yl1vsi.png

Atlantis.. I love it. Although are u using the frzone starlight with the GOD?

make the "treasure cave" bigger? :p

Yes and perhaps the water flows back to the ocean. like the chests are 2 levels and there's sec ill draw it! XD

2qsv3mu.png

for example from the top of the mountain you can see cliffs blocking the path into that 'lair'. ;D :p

the water is atatchted to the oceon:p just didn't show that it was:p

dcrkmq.png

Ahh!! :p Atleast make the cave bigger!! :p Plus don't use the rock soil all the time, switch to sand/mud, try to get a good combination because the rock soil ruines it for me... Since in the movie it was all brown rock ya know :p XD

Havent been into mapping mood in a long time, just something to bump the thread, I know it sucks :)

28qyedg.png

5ajs7c.png

29m4q3p.png

Back