• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

6y1sv7.png
Wow dude!! That looks awesome! That inspires me. :) I may copy your idea later. XD

@ up
Who cares? :p just wanted to show how my first mapping piece looked like.
And for your information I used 100€ RAW :) always has and always will :)

Elves

I was a traveler, I always had my backpack ready.. One day When I was walking and walking, I found a cave.. I decided to see where it went. Finally after struggling for hours I saw daylight

219na6d.png

I used the liana to climp up..
The first thing I saw when I came up was this..

2r7x4qb.png

It was a beautiful elven town.

2rwozk1.png

I decided to look for some place to buy potions, alot of my supplies had been used in the cave

30vdjbb.png

Credits for the liana idea goes to the one who came up with it, saw it in creativity thread

Elves

I was a traveler, I always had my backpack ready.. One day When I was walking and walking, I found a cave.. I decided to see where it went. Finally after struggling for hours I saw daylight

219na6d.png

I used the liana to climp up..
The first thing I saw when I came up was this..

2r7x4qb.png

It was a beautiful elven town.

2rwozk1.png

I decided to look for some place to buy potions, alot of my supplies had been used in the cave

30vdjbb.png

Credits for the liana idea goes to the one who came up with it, saw it in creativity thread

Bringing Up My Pic​

Looks great, really realistic as well... Just the first picture, the nature looks very weak!
Please, just add a few flowers for the goodlooking sake! :)

Back