• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

Just recorded when I mapped, so will upload it later tonight, gonna go and practise for like 2hours now, but after that :) and you will get a ingame pic :)

30symhx.png

200fkt1.png

Link to download speedmapping movie will come soon, taking time to upload :mad:

neat vid <3 btw you put like 4-5 mins of waste xD you leave the img stand by that time :/

Cant u upload it on youtube and maybe even make a whole video from how you start and work until the piece is finished, wud be interesting to see how much time you need for a mapping piece and how exactly you make it, i bet atleast 200 people wud subscribe to that channel right away ^^

2:02 = Inspiration Picture ;D

Yeah ;D one look in 1hour :eek:
Cant u upload it on youtube and maybe even make a whole video from how you start and work until the piece is finished, wud be interesting to see how much time you need for a mapping piece and how exactly you make it, i bet atleast 200 people wud subscribe to that channel right away ^^

yeah i guess :)

YOUTUBE

Last edited:
The speedmappin is ways too fast, i can barely see whats happening xD

Back