• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

edit: i dont know why the pictures are so big :s
Namnl_s.png

Namnl_s1.png

Namnl_s2.png

Namnl_s3.png

Namnl_s4.png

Namnl_s5.png

I'm in love with this. :) This feeling is the reason I like tibia. How's the minimap progress right now?

What u mean? Using raw instead of auto border?

Yes. His mapping looks almost same as auto border, if I were him I would use auto border and then editing some parts of the auto border. At end he got almost the same done without wasting almost the whole day

Map in what way? dont quite understand in what way you mean haha
U using way to much raw thats what I mean

@AngeLOT wouldnt you rather accomplish something on your own than having a program do it for you? Do you possibly think that your own imagination cant beat a program? I can see a clear difference between raw and autoborder. And I also know by fact that Andreas is an oldschool mapper this is probably the way he MaPS. There is no point in beeing toxic.

Yes. His mapping looks almost same as auto border, if I were him I would use auto border and then editing some parts of the auto border. At end he got almost the same done without wasting almost the whole day

U using way to much raw thats what I mean
The problem with using autoborder in some situations is the bugs it gives , and it's also in my opinion harder do make borders curve in the way i want without having to go back and fix it. So I'd rather do it like this. But hey, that's just me ;)

And it's no surprise my mapping almost looks the same as if it was fully auto border, since I rarely make all these tweaks and supercurvy borders as some of the other mappers on this forum.

Back