• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

Clean SimpleRook style.
Skeleton cave for rook

1zfq4cn.png

2ia8m7b.png

29p7yn4.png

s1uv02.png

68yi51.png

Dedicated to Tauku.
Yes, you are better than me :)

Somewhere up there in the mountain occupied by the orcs, The Blind Orc lives, the rumors says he's the greatest blacksmith ever!

j6032g.png

Dedicated to Tauku.

Somewhere up there in the mountain occupied by the orcs, The Blind Orc lives, the rumors says he's the greatest blacksmith ever!

j6032g.png
rip rl tibia plx

You never comment my mapping :(

Dedicated to Tauku.

j6032g.png

You never comment my mapping :(

The mapping is great, but it's like we never get to use something really unique:(

The mapping is very nice but i think orcs dont fit there maybe wyvern or sth different, pretty nice =)

Real Tibia also got a blind orc >_> It could been a deaf bear.<_<
Ajajajajaja Yes, it could've been a paralitic rat if you like, but I think that's an epic fail. It HAS to be a Blind Orc I think because there is the Orc Language and there's not the Bear Language. XD

Ajajajajaja Yes, it could've been a paralitic rat if you like, but I think that's an epic fail. It HAS to be a Blind Orc I think because there is the Orc Language and there's not the Bear Language. XD
eeh?
Dude not be rude but seriously dont you got a life!!!
Shut up, I bet you tried several times mappings and it all stopped when you ran to mum crying and saying "How can aftonbladet me so good mum"?

Back