• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreew's Showoff.

@Rik123 , thanks man! its been done ;)

2m64itt.png

2w6uwdw.png

acpw74.png

ps: Yes i know there are no roof yet :D

I am not a fan of your tomb itself. It's kind of static / boring but still good
Loved your first picture and liked the second :) keep it up

@Okke, thank you my friend, your feedback is always lovely to hear! gets me hyped.
@BUMP, Glad you like it mate :)
@Vaka, Thanks man! Always glad to hear from you! keeps me motivated! :)
@poopsiedoodle, Thanks man! good seeing you around! :)
@Kuzyn, Thank you! :)
@Zakeen, Glad you fucken like it man! :D

I actually have to thank @.Shirako. for being one of my biggest inspirations! I steal his style too often :oops::rolleyes: much love :D <3
if you haven't checked out his mapping thread then do it, its insane.. ( Can't understand how you could have missed it tho )

2iuumv6.png

2091u7k.png

15g7ed5.png

use some of the gray frozen mud borders on top of the dirt in some areas, it will be less 'uniform' and i think it will blend in the dirt better.

love that style btw.

I love the blocked path on picture 41 and also the single tiles on picture 43. You're doing quite a good job, don't stop it.

I know this is just a Map Showoff thread but with this kind of decoration on picture 44 you could even start a "story" magazine / comics.

Great plus for you, Andreew!

Back