• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreew's Showoff.

@scheisse, thanks for your input. i was a bit unsure if i was going to place palms on the beach but then again, hey its a fantasy world why not ;)
@Reliuu, thanks man! much appreciated.

a bit inspired by @RokojoM, thank you for being awesome.
2zs4kev.png

28iakcm.png

Im in a drought, i cant figure out what to be done with the map.. havent gotten far but its all empty.. if anyone wants to help out with planning the map and story behind it, im happy for all the inspiration i can get.

The map is supposed to be kind of " realistic " and low rate with a lot of quests and missions to be done. i want a pretty small but living map, if i ever finish it its going to be released to the community.

here is a picture of the map, and that empty space is to be filled in but with what? ;) any ideas?
14xgf9u.png
we have a trollcave and an amazon camp thats pretty much it. amazon camp is not fully done.

oh and also, @scheisse that aint my idea its been around for ages ;)

Isn't this amazon camp too much close to the city? Like, it's right under it. They can literally spit down on those bitches.
Anyway, it's dope, it fits to a scandinavian-like themed place. I actually have a piece like that already started if you wanna team up.
It supposed to be an alternative for all of those boring all-snowy islands.

You are right about that @2Rec, but you have to walk around to get to it.
but arent you supposed to spit down those fuckin amazons? ;)

I'll talk to you in PM

@Marcelo Druida Thanks man! well its more of a private project, but if you want to contribute im all up for it ;)
@scheisse thanks man!
@heitorsb very kind words, thank you mate!
@Eliazz haha i take that as a compliment i guess :rolleyes:

Just cuz you guys are so kind i will upload one more picture today.. not sure if its done or not yet, might add some more details but here ya go folks.
1zgb14x.png

I like the promenade.. nice idea - not sure if i'd use the darker/broken one though but imagine the other one is slightly too bright?

Back