• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreew's Showoff.

i dunno... the Bridge Looks strange with desert-city sprites and i rly dont like the "ramp-roofs".

but of Course Keep it as you like

2v7upmw.png

6z6gr9.png

last one in a while now, hope you like it.
2q0u0ls.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an amazing desert city theme! Good job!!

i hate choosing favorites, because drama, but I truly feel like you're the best active mapper right now.
absolutely love looking at your work.

The desert city is now released in the download section.
There are things that need to be done on the map, its not completely done.
i might release a "2.0" version of the map in the future.
hope it comes to use.

@iMadison Thank you so much for your kind words! im really happy that you like it.

1zockmt.png

i27t4k.png

@Andréew
Beatiful cities! Do you have a minimap or zoomed-out screenshot?
Btw great that you posted desert city in download section, I really like this theme.

Ah and also that roof on pic 92 is a great idea. We often finish houses with "red roofs" to the end, but you have made a perfect example that you can brake that rule and it still looks good and is functional.

If i would meet a woman, that is as beautiful as ur maps, i would be a very happy man

Theres so many details and yet the maps look so... clean. I love them

@iMadison, and hopefully will for a long long time ;)
@Knightware, Thanks man!
@Siegh, So are you mate! thanks.
@Kuzyn I do not right now, and glad you like the desert town.. its always nice to give to the community :)
@scheisse haha thats a sick comment mate, thanks. appreciate it ;)
@Dastan Thanks mate!

Been a bit inactive for a time, however.. i didn't stop mapping ;) just slowed it down a bit.
anyway working on some stuff, will set up a server soon to give you some ingame screens.

Back