• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreew's Showoff.

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
Was thinking of actually doing a sprite once in a while, this might not be the most active thread but will be updated every once in a while.
Hope you like it.
ps. kinda noob on this so..
No sprites are free to use.
If you would like to use them send me a PM, You will most likely get my premission to use them.

ASMrPBK.png

6H2McUi.png

Im gonna be honest with you guys, haha i have no idea what im doing.
oh well, hopefully i do get better at it.

Z7FsMC2.png

Hey, just to let you know that even tho I haven't posted at all on this thread, I'm curious to see more!
Keep it going

@Apollos Thanks mate!
@ochmar Glad to hear that! like stated before, im not really any spriting kind of guy, mapping is more my thing i guess, but always fun to learn a few new stuff.
anyway here is a spear 'ish kind of thingy.

zRXIvyH.png

edit: also guys, dont be afraid to give some feedback and tips on how i can improve, i feel like i have a lot to learn still.

KEgBPph.png

i actually have no clue wtf im doing while doing swords. i feel like the blade is so hard to shade right. any tips on making swords? :eek:

Hey Andrew! Did a quickly sketch because I loved your idea! and will add some tips:

- Think more about the shape and what is important on your idea that will need attention

- Don't use brush. You don't understand the fundamentals enough to use it and it will always just give the illusion of progress if you don't know why and where the pixels should be applied

- Be more careful with the colors, try something more interesting and less dull

Attachments

• Mushroom Staff.png
    Mushroom Staff.png
    785 bytes · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
Back