• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Android OS or iPhone iOS.

Android or iOs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Android cuz the new mobile with dual core processor has the system android and its really nice :p

Ha, i love android. gooooooo Android. Let's try this approach? Motorola Xoom (Android Tablet) or iPad 2?

I have tried both, and obviously i like Android :p, seems like android won.

iPhone has been going at it longer, so of course they have less problems. But again, it's a Mac. I can't stand it!
Android OS may have bugs here and there, but it's open source, and the app store isn't 99% pay-games like iOS store. If an iPhone had Android App Store, I'd probably get it. But it doesn't, so I'm sticking with Android for sure.

Red

If you want to waste your money on the thing you can get for the much lower price from other manufacturer, choose iPhone, otherwise go with Android. Thats the primary reason I decided to choose Android as my first smartphone. I would choose iPhone too if they offered me same functionalities for reasonable price. But they want 2x more for the same things? I don't want to pay hundreds dollars for their iPhone logo, lol. Also, I support open source. No doubts what will I choose if I'll be looking for new phone.

Back
Top Bottom