• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Android sound issue

when adding FW_SOUND in project > properties > configuration properties > C/C++ > preprocessor, otclient crashes on android
How did you compile with the modified libopenal.a without the clag.exe error? How did you resolve the error? I haven't gotten past this part yet, when I compile it gives an error

How did you compile with the modified libopenal.a without the clag.exe error? How did you resolve the error? I haven't gotten past this part yet, when I compile it gives an error
The problem is that when I add FW_SOUND and modify libopenal.a, it causes clag.exe errors. But if I remove FW_SOUND and modify libopenal.a, the clag.exe error doesn't occur

The problem is that when I add FW_SOUND and modify libopenal.a, it causes clag.exe errors. But if I remove FW_SOUND and modify libopenal.a, the clag.exe error doesn't occur
I understand, but if you don't add FW_SOUND it won't recognize g_sounds so it won't read libopenal.a

Back