• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andromeda Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starcraft Doesnt have boats.
Some Pictures:

32622028.jpg

96298355.jpg

16234468.jpg

Hope you liked it!

Before I opened this topic, I said that this was either going to be unbelievably genius and very worked on, giving Open Tibia something new to truly look forward to, OR on the latter, a project that wanted to use a big game's name and barely even come close to being able to stand any real ground as a server. And after having seen this thread, my second opinion was spot on.

The ONLY way I could see a server coming close to be Starcraft like, is if it was completely remodled/re-sprited, and completely recoded. Why? Because Starcraft is BASED in a post-apocalyptic/war era, a sci-fi era, which Tibia in no way comes close to being related to such a genre. I'm not going to be one that just outright flames you, because I think even the smallest dream has potential to become something huge, and we all know Open Tibia today needs something huge, other than Pokemon Online of course.

Ok jaedy that all could be sad in 2 lines, why try and put on a shwo by typing 2 paragraphs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back