• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Andy's Art

Also, remove the black thingie you have ^ and v in your signatures. If you want to add a border(assuming that's what it's suppose to be) use stroke.

Also, remove the black thingie you have ^ and v in your signatures. If you want to add a border(assuming that's what it's suppose to be) use stroke.

The one that is V you can't look it but idk why, it looks good when you can see both I think.

@Sharp

The halo signature isn't yours, I found the exact same one in a website except for the letters, It was without letters.

@Sharp

The halo signature isn't yours, I found the exact same one in a website except for the letters, It was without letters.

Well, thats a shame, I have the PSD... the original image of my signature was the cover art for Halo 4.

Saving in jpeg = image quality gets stretched 8x8px :eek:

--edit
Merge post with ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thats a shame, I have the PSD... the original image of my signature was the cover art for Halo 4.

Saving in jpeg = image quality gets stretched 8x8px :eek:

--edit
Merge post with ^

So then they copied it thats bad, I can't remember the name of website.

This isn't the exact image I used, I used a halo 4 box art wallpaper for mine, but this is the cover art design for Halo 4 on xbox.

Halo-4-box-art.jpg

I would appreciate it if you can make me a signature. They are pretty nice.

I will but an anime or like a normal person or what?

And updated with a new signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Back