• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's showoff thread

Inspired by Neon

Full view:
Picture

NoV4DuEQBU.png

Regards,
Andy.

Why does people keep saying the Inspired by (otland user) thing

Does neon live in a fucking castle?
Does neon swims in small rives with waterfalls?
Does neon climb mountains with green leaves coming out of them?

GROW UP!

And btw.. i liked it ;)

GROW UP!

And btw.. i liked it ;)

Thank you.

If we don't write inspired by ~, then ppl will start talkin that this piece was inspired by ~ & I didn't gave credits.

Just ignore them.. then don't have lives and take it to seriously..

It's better to say you got inspired with a photo of a big ass mountain with some ruins in it.. than to give credits to a 14 year old

Plus.. there's no need to give credits to anyone since you made the map..

Credits are given when you use.. or show something is not yours..

GROW UP!

Saying "Inspired by" is a good thing, it's to acknowledge the other mappers work that helped you to create your piece, so overall it's just basically like saying thanks :)

It looks good Andy, but I would try some different fence on the top, a different floor, than that dark wooden one... and for FUCK sake... You even bother spamming those beautiful stone walls with that crappy wall opening like everybody seem to do nowadays... why can't people use the sprites clean and good, like they used to... These PL mappers are destroying our beautiful mapping forum.. ;/

Looks decent, pretty good and blends the eye abit. But somehow, I don't know what it is, but I don't like the "feeling" in it.

Too many different thing's, remove the borders around waterfall and change to the mountain one, or dirt hanging over. :p
Then it'll look a lot better. :p

The groundmix looks pretty nice on that image, maybe remove a few holes since it looks kinda spammed with them.

Back