• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ania,Duck Abusers...

Diss

Reaction score
Well I was talking to Duck on Golden and I called him lame then he logs on his tutor and gives me a notation for "offensive name calling" then he told me ania was going to bann me for calling her a noob next thing I know Im banned for calling her a noob.... Wow.

Oh this is exactly how the conversation went,

God Ania Late: You think im n00n?
God Ania Late: n00b*
Pout: Tbh yes I do.
God Ania Late: Lets see what us noobs can do.

God Ania Late has taken the action banishment+ip banishment+ final warning for offensive language on "Pout". Blah blah

Yo we made this new god start fuckin cryin ... in vent.. lmfao

Well I was talking to Duck on Golden and I called him lame then he logs on his tutor and gives me a notation for "offensive name calling" then he told me ania was going to bann me for calling her a noob next thing I know Im banned for calling her a noob.... Wow.

Oh this is exactly how the conversation went,

God Ania Late: You think im n00n?
God Ania Late: n00b*
Pout: Tbh yes I do.
God Ania Late: Lets see what us noobs can do.

God Ania Late has taken the action banishment+ip banishment+ final warning for offensive language on "Pout". Blah blah
if that god was in my server I would ip ban him forever and put reason "retard god"..

any dude with a position with community should know being called noob or asshole isn't enough reason ban anyone <.<

if that god was in my server I would ip ban him forever and put reason "retard god"..

any dude with a position with community should know being called noob or asshole isn't enough reason ban anyone <.<

Thankyou for your support maybe Ill try your server while Im banned lol

bunny123 <<? not sure bout the password

this is what everybody repeatedly is saying. well guys this server is a little play ground to these gods so might as well go to where the action at :) ill post some vids of afterdawns pvp MAde by Azur Dark. and guys, don't be disapointed there's nothing yo ucan do.

this is what everybody repeatedly is saying. well guys this server is a little play ground to these gods so might as well go to where the action at :) ill post some vids of afterdawns pvp MAde by Azur Dark. and guys, don't be disapointed there's nothing yo ucan do.

I got unbanned, So there was somthin we cud do lol

LOL. Whats it like being screwed over by a tutor/gm? Dont like it do you? What you gonna do cry some more? LOL. Guys get a life, its an OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT. Lol you guys just suck at life. I would lmfao if she banned every single person in that lame ot. Thanks bye.

coming from someone who played daily until he was banned..easy to talk trash when your unable to play here :)

Is funny how i am a "power abuser" yet the owner sees every command i use. I wouldnt be ASKED to be GOD if i didnt do my job right. If you are continually insulting me... and other staff, you should, and will be reprimanded. I do my job, sorry if you dont like if i dont break the rules, not even for a real life of mine. which a few play here. You could ask anyone, some people just wanna hate, and blow it all out of proportion.

~unforgiven

Is funny how i am a "power abuser" yet the owner sees every command i use. I wouldnt be ASKED to be GOD if i didnt do my job right. If you are continually insulting me... and other staff, you should, and will be reprimanded. I do my job, sorry if you dont like if i dont break the rules, not even for a real life of mine. which a few play here. You could ask anyone, some people just wanna hate, and blow it all out of proportion.

~unforgiven

Lol you did give a set to paul even though you asked jon you should'nt b able 2 do that

Thats almost as bad as tping ur char to dp, as soon as hes bout to die.

Dont play this shit off, we kno u logged off the 2nd time.
The FIRST time u tpd urself to dp.

Back