• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Animated - Request yours

Use my current signature and add some kind of gloss/lighting movement effect, and please make sure the background is transparent instead of white [looking at yours I can see the white background]

Use my current signature and add some kind of gloss/lighting movement effect, and please make sure the background is transparent instead of white [looking at yours I can see the white background]

I'll need the background picture, if you have it?

I'll try do it without.

Edit;

Could you make it like abit sideways? and make it really quick and thinner, like a fast glare.

Done slightly sideways and with different times.

Slow

Medium

Fastest

And a thinner line (even more thinner)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Three Magic again.

Dangit, well thank you, I'll give you your rep whenever I can.

Got two pieces of rep since Prest spreaded his so he could rep me :)

Thanks anyway Sarawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kind of you.

hey bra :p would love for u to ake me one
test : Prime
and this might be kind of hard but i want something like a blade design in the animation, kind of like this
ffHjE.png

if u get what im saying, ty

edit, if u dont understand what im saying try this :

snowing_texture_by_wchild-d1xps68.jpg

I don't understand what you mean by "Blade Design"
But I'll make the second one tomorrow, going sleep now.

Possible for you to add a sparkle effect or blood splattering to my signature :)?

Possible for you to add a sparkle effect or blood splattering to my signature :)?

I'll add sparkles maybe, I got an idea in my head, but I'll post the outcome in a few hours~

See what you can do with my darkonia sig. Just any effect you feel would make it look sick ;)
Freedom of creativity lies with you.

Back