• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Animated Teleport

jeanstruk

Reaction score
Hello, how do I put "talking teleport" in YUROTS 7.6? Please, I've been looking for this for a long time, in Tibiafun have, wanted to put equal.

Can you provide more information about what you want?

You mean like an NPC that teleports when you talk to it? You could copy a ship captain npc?

Does this help?

You would create teleports like normal, but add a global event and a line for each text you want to add per sqm

Does this help?

You would create teleports like normal, but add a global event and a line for each text you want to add per sqm
7.6 no have globalevents.

Put this on your npc folder also don't forget to edit the areas that you wanna to make it appear on custom area or something, this script ran into onThink Function that it's on many 7.60 servers also i was using it before it's like globalevent idea hope it works for you

Attachments

Put this on your npc folder also don't forget to edit the areas that you wanna to make it appear on custom area or something, this script ran into onThink Function that it's on many 7.60 servers also i was using it before it's like globalevent idea hope it works for you
How will my distro read these .xml?

Back