• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Talk about anything Anime related here :)

@GoldRoger What is your favourite attack from One Piece? (with pic if possible)
Mine is
Roronoa_Zoro_by_Sedrick_D_Evil.jpg

"Room" by Trafalgar Law aka Surgeon of Death must be one of the most powerful attacks I've seen so far :D

tl2kauI.jpg

Also pretty much anything Pica does is completely of the chart! I mean the guy is everything that has to do with stone, and there's A LOT of stone in this world :eek:
I really like Fujitora and his attacks as well

edit; Who has the best laugh? Caesar Clown is my favorite, shhh ululululu :D

Last edited:
@GoldRoger
In my opinion brooks has the best laugh haha :D
maxresdefault.jpg

But if you are tooking about "room" being strong attacks you always have to count him in:
1z6e8g5.jpg

Theories:
So a friend of mine recently recognized this symbol among those characters. As Doffy is a former world noble we have the theory the others are former world nobles aswell. mihawk would fit perfectly as he alrdy looks a bit noble.
Ms7XIHY.jpg

@Mera Mero you do what.... haha :D ROOM in the shower xD Only usefull thing in shower would be namis weather skills xD
I do sometimes sing the eng version of BINKS SAKE in the shower < 3

@Mera Mero you do what.... haha :D ROOM in the shower xD Only usefull thing in shower would be namis weather skills xD
I do sometimes sing the eng version of BINKS SAKE in the shower < 3
yea and i do same voice like Trafalgar law :p he is my LOVE!!! and i love his style !D E A T H!

@Damon
Ahh, Edwards ability is indeed to be counted in. Unfortunately he is not in the game no more, but his power is ;)
Come to think of it, Blackbeards "Black Hole" is quite notorious as well. Can't wait til they fight him for real.

Interesting theory! Haven't noticed that myself, I'll keep an eye out for that from now on hehe :p

Last edited:
@Damon
Ahh, Edwards ability is indeed to be counted in. Unfortunately he is not in the game no more, but his power is ;)
Come to think of it, Blackbeards "Black Hole" is quite notorious as well. Can't wait til they fight him for real.

Interesting theory! Haven't noticed that myself, I'll keep an eye out for that from now on hehe :p
Yeah I am really interested in seeing Teach using that "new" power and see it maybe even combined with his old one! However one Man has yet to make his move.And I am really psyched about seeing how strong he acctually is. Probably able to defeat Doffy/Teach in a blink of a few seconds.

monkey-d-dragon_o_1683481.jpg

Currently watching FMAB, pretty good so far.

Others I've watched are SAO, Attack on Titan, Death note.
Best one I've watched is pretty hard to decide. All of them are pretty awesome.

Currently watching FMAB, pretty good so far.

Others I've watched are SAO, Attack on Titan, Death note.
Best one I've watched is pretty hard to decide. All of them are pretty awesome.
If you liked SAO you might like SAO II and ofc Log Horizon (also MMO setting). LH I especially liked the first season, second is als good but S1 superior :)

Epic song I listen to daily and sing in shower haha :D
@GoldRoger
bink_s_sake_by_yuyu_yana-d5yc5bi.jpg

Last edited:
@Damon
Yoho ho hooooo yooo ho ho :D I tried those lyrics but I annihilated it completely, wish I could sing in Japanese :(

Almost done watching Non Non Biyori. Great show even tho it's a kids show haha :) Really funny and kawaii

Back