• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Animeted Text

Eternal Life

Reaction score
I am requesting an animated text so when i use a rune on the player it shows the effect on the player instead of my self.

Here is wath i have

doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Blue Team", TEXTCOLOR_BLUE)

this is what happends when i use it on some body else

Untitled.jpg

on this picture it shows like i said before...the player gets teleported to the position i want but the efect shows on my self instead of the other player, how can i fix it?!

ill repp+++:)

its a 8.10 tiko ot and here is the script:

--Jail Rune by Casey V-1.2--Edited by Eternal Life--
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

if getPlayerAccess(cid) == 5 then

player1pos = {x=topos.x, y=topos.y, z=topos.z, stackpos=253}
player1 = getThingfromPos(player1pos)

if player1.itemid > 0 then
temple = {x=1024, y=998, z=15}
doSendMagicEffect(topos,12)
doTeleportThing(player1.uid,temple)
doSendMagicEffect(temple,23)
doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Blue Team", TEXTCOLOR_BLUE)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(player1.uid,22,"You have been teleported to the Blue team.")
return 0
else
doSendMagicEffect(frompos,2)
return 0
end
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"Only Gods can use this rune.")
return 0
end
end

I want it so the "Blue Team" effect thing shows on the player i used it on instead of my self :)

EDIT: BTW it used to be a jail rune i just edit it to make it look like a teleport rune for war events so i wouldnt have to do /c to grab players to diferent sides :) If you can fix this one i can fix the one for the red team and then one to kick th eplayer of the event :)

Back