• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank battle versus kaida

^^ only me? becouse only me from my team posting here? ask low ananas kayto aiven or more ppl :)

im sure we will ask kayto and he will answer that it was you who started ue fights again. he has brain so its not hard for him.

we're not crying, we lost cause I wont use ues like you but now I wont try make nice battles, just make scores like you. see you on battlefield! ;)

Thats just crap battles.. nothing more to say.
ppl were spamming random wawe/random ue from both teams..
i wasnt even targetted in open, and after 2 min i had 4k mana from 10k. Both leaders should tell their team to not even shoot 1 ava or wawe or anythink, cause if 1 ppl shoot wawe or ue, enemy members will be angry and start the same shit, cause why not. So tell ur reatard members to stop it but, Vezif, prepare yourself, cause your member don't respecting you at all, so grow a dick, as leader, and try to LEAD your team, and get some respect there. And then maybe ppl will respect that, what you say.

where are our old battles kaida-wipe again Szady vs Calar without aval,ue and only sd...:( fuck that shit now

siwy pierdoli farmazony jak lucek dziwki pod blokiem ze nie bija ava czyu cos a cast sir ahha przez 5 minut to 20 wystrzelanych sd w biegu , z 50 thunderstormow i 2 parale XDDDDDDDD

Kucu aka 5bp kwiatków jebany ogrodnik gostek rzuca pod siebie 15 kwiatków i uważa że master pvp jest.

translate fuck kucu

Nie no lepiej dac sie pusznac i sluchac ze jest sie parcelem
Translate fuck u stake won z mojej ziemi

Przecież i tak ciebie pushuje sie jak parcela nawet z tymi kwiatkami grubasie zajebany.

Przecież i tak ciebie pushuje sie jak parcela nawet z tymi kwiatkami grubasie zajebany.

to czemu do tej pory nie podlecialem ?? tylko raz na svar mnie puszneliscie i tak to wam gowno dalo bo nie zdechlem lol
jebany oleczku babcoku jebany
translate widze buzie w tym tenczu

dont blame us about ue becouse from the begining of battle szady and few more ded we staying close killing u guys and u made ue :) and after it we run to east gate ank and start to made ue too :)

i hope on 20.00 u will stop ue or it will be the same shit

fu*k u gulimer i wont read this sh*t

ja pierdole siwy po co ty z nimi wgl piszesz przeciez to sa kurwa cioty jebane ktore nie chca sie bic tlyko cie podkurwic, zgonic jak ostatnia szmate a ty sie jeszcze dajesz jak jakis frajer wyjeb sie na to rob to co oni i tyle

translate; veziv fuck you

http://www32.speedy*****malware.localhost/sq45R/download/veziva.jpg http://www32.speedy*****malware.localhost/x3bN8/download/vezivaaaaa.jpg
this is war, kaida and bloodz. very exciting, nop avas and nop tera hur (opzzs) :oops:

Back
Top Bottom