• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank ob 10-3-09

16:15 Renacashi [399]: if xylo did block me

"sure"

As I can see.. Xylo is licking Pierce ass now. Don't tell me I'm lying. Even a BR can see that he's trying to clean Pierce asshole.

16:15 Renacashi [399]: if xylo did block me

"sure"

As I can see.. Xylo is licking Pierce ass now. Don't tell me I'm lying. Even a BR can see that he's trying to clean Pierce asshole.

For you, everyone in Torment or connected with torment in any way, is an asslicker.

I think you'll find that I havn't actually spoke to Pierce yet, and theres no need to bring racism into a post where your clearly trying to insult me.
No your not lying you just have a misconstrued perception of the truth. It's time to face the facts once again you failed. :(

I think you'll find that I havn't actually spoke to Pierce yet, and theres no need to bring racism into a post where your clearly trying to insult me.
No your not lying you just have a misconstrued perception of the truth. It's time to face the facts once again you failed. :(

"again"

Yeah, we all know that you weren't the one who "pwnd" me on twinforce and u were the one who put the hell of a show that i wont do shit to you on softcores.

Your words... aarghh.. honey sweet sugar...
and then u gave a shit about me when u joined nape's team.. after u found out that they're noobs you came back and kissed my ass again.

It's not that I did any shit to you, you were the one who stabbed and came back all the time.

I didn't even care for you because I knew you're jsut talking bullshit, so I let you think I trust you.. Lol you're lame

Lame like your Exp Scroll shit.
haha a "friend" of you bought you 100 points. You scrolled yourself from 170-200. But how did u get 220 now? ;D
Seems your "friend" likes you very much when he's always "giving" you donation points.

Friends are a good thing to have Skyrazor you should learn from him ;)

from xylo?
and I should learn about having friends?

You guys really don't know me I guess.

I got friends here and on Rl ofc but the friends I got here on softcores.. Have always been my friends. Many of them i do know from the start.

Keep talking bullshit guys, but you know nothing.

Cassius your brain is prolly smaller than your nose, sorry but you ain't worth a shit.

You're just posting bullshit on all forums and keep talking big.
I told you that I'll go afk and in 30minutes we can fight.

After 20minutes u guys logged and went afk or something.
Idk but you really suck.

All the guys who keep spamming here against me or any shit have NEVER showed any RL pic of them. (Not talking bout Xylo).
Cassius you keep talking all day long on the forums and talk so fucking much bullshit. Seriously... You parents must be over 80 years old or why did they name you "rainer". This name was regular in the second world war and not in USA. And now this cyber freak Ryan will quote me with any GameForum bullshit. We know eachother's real names so why should we threat others like "Virtuals". This doesn't make any sense, like Cassius Penis... It's useless you're never getting laid...

Keep talking bullshit guys, but you know nothing.

Cassius your brain is prolly smaller than your nose, sorry but you ain't worth a shit.

You're just posting bullshit on all forums and keep talking big.
I told you that I'll go afk and in 30minutes we can fight.

After 20minutes u guys logged and went afk or something.
Idk but you really suck.

All the guys who keep spamming here against me or any shit have NEVER showed any RL pic of them. (Not talking bout Xylo).
Cassius you keep talking all day long on the forums and talk so fucking much bullshit. Seriously... You parents must be over 80 years old or why did they name you "rainer". This name was regular in the second world war and not in USA. And now this cyber freak Ryan will quote me with any GameForum bullshit. We know eachother's real names so why should we threat others like "Virtuals". This doesn't make any sense, like Cassius Penis... It's useless you're never getting laid...

Wow, nice information you got there about me, too bad i don't even know who the fuck you are... All i know, that you talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much bullshit. Why should i show a real pic of myself on a video-game forum? About my name, lol, i must have really set you off, since it's a bit lame insult, weak and basic. The name's quite common in my country, WHICH is not THE US. You actually think i'm from the US? And about my penis... I bet you'd like to know more about it, these kind of subjects obviously attract you.

Once and for all, i don't know who you're ingame. So stop acting like i do.

Back