• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank 'Open'

because we dont leave pz when the almighty skyrazor goes out to battle us, he is too good ffs :s

because we dont leave pz when the almighty skyrazor goes out to battle us, he is too good ffs :s

Well, Im actually trying to pass my college exams, so I got to learn much. Meanwhile im going to Workout, driving lessons, basketball and ofc friends. When im still having the time Im prefering playing CoD on my ps3 or dota with my rls. But when it's a battle when im not working on something Im coming or if you'd set a time. But on those spontaneous battles Im most times not online. Too bad i missed that shiet in ankrahmun even when I was at the pc but i was watching a movie while i was phoning with a friend so I was hidden on msn.

@Pierce: How many battles have been in the last 5 days and on which times have they been? 04:00 at night?
Man that's a sick time for a europian and as u have found out pretty good I was on splody yesterday so what's your problem? Everyone is playing how often he wants to and sorry.. but 60 players aren't a good reason to play often.

I think I got enough reasons for not beeing online that often.
And about the thingie with skilled.
I dont find any reason this fact could get doubted. Patrick is a skilled player and ofc robin whos in my eyes the best of you guys pvp and pve but you aren't treating him like that and he's the only loyal guys of u. and if id be still with you guys you'd say aswell that im a skilled player so dont come and talk bullshit about a something what's clean.

kkthxbye ;*

Well, Im actually trying to pass my college exams, so I got to learn much. Meanwhile im going to Workout, driving lessons, basketball and ofc friends. When im still having the time Im prefering playing CoD on my ps3 or dota with my rls. But when it's a battle when im not working on something Im coming or if you'd set a time. But on those spontaneous battles Im most times not online. Too bad i missed that shiet in ankrahmun even when I was at the pc but i was watching a movie while i was phoning with a friend so I was hidden on msn.

@Pierce: How many battles have been in the last 5 days and on which times have they been? 04:00 at night?
Man that's a sick time for a europian and as u have found out pretty good I was on splody yesterday so what's your problem? Everyone is playing how often he wants to and sorry.. but 60 players aren't a good reason to play often.

I think I got enough reasons for not beeing online that often.
And about the thingie with skilled.
I dont find any reason this fact could get doubted. Patrick is a skilled player and ofc robin whos in my eyes the best of you guys pvp and pve but you aren't treating him like that and he's the only loyal guys of u. and if id be still with you guys you'd say aswell that im a skilled player so dont come and talk bullshit about a something what's clean.

kkthxbye ;*

Yeah, you are so busy in RL but have time to troll the forums 24\7

boxxy-trollin.jpg

Yeah, you are so busy in RL but have time to troll the forums 24\7

So what?
I can. Im learning at computer thats why i check german facebook, softcores forum, ot.de forum, dotaclan forum and some others etc.
It just takes a few minutes and its usually fun seeing how everyone praises himself being a gangsta through the internet ;P

Back