• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Ankrahmun Dragons.

Well I dont know anyone of you guys. But it was some nice defence. Atleast from the little you could see on the cam :p

And calling eachother pussies back and forth don't do much good. Show it on the battlefield instead. And bring more cams ;)

haha lol @ Corrupted ppl, you guys goo defence and don't succed.. we go defence and merk u off and u run away but when u go defence, you die.

So next time u might aswell just keep fighting instead of wasting my time! thanks! :*

Haha, Ice meto, I think we just should stop flamming eachother on forums, starting to get kinda boring :/

Na, Nobody wont die unless someone get out of supplies or freeze or something since you can just stand still and press 2 hotkeys
1 for sd and the other for exura gran :D

Ye that could work, only mages then since pallys or knight cant be killed by only 2 guys :p

Back