• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anni quest

D_TITO_X

Reaction score
i make an anni quest u can added monster in it as u like it if u like it rep & rate
if u dont like it pls tel me why ^_^
screen shots:
screenshot 2010 09 19 14 24 22 png
screenshot 2010 09 19 14 24 29 png
screenshot 2010 09 19 14 28 30 png
the map :
anni flloor 6 otbm
rember if u like it rep & rate if u dont tel lme why ^_^:thumbup:

thx for all cooment &grehy iam not map stelaer ^_^ & i used to upload all image liek that ^_^

Dude, sad but i have to tell this, its bad! To messy, and should the monsters move? or how many player should enter this quest? and where from did that bone get out? stones on the door? fire in the middle of the door? You really gotta train hard

first it for 4 like real seccnod i dinit put the moster cuase i let u do that thrid this is lavra walk able ^_^ i did it out to u can see the tp

Downloading someone else's map and claiming it as your own is map stealing. You did a horrible job of it on top of that. Learn English
frist i told u beofr & i tell u agin my freinds have ot they guve me maps idk from where tell me to put somethin there & there then i upload it here to now the ppl liek it or not !!!!

frist i told u beofr & i tell u agin my freinds have ot they guve me maps idk from where tell me to put somethin there & there then i upload it here to now the ppl liek it or not !!!!

I dont think I understoud that..

1. Get a better name.
2. Learn English
3. Learn Mapping.

Ciao. Good Luck.

Back