• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ANNOUNCE] GESIOR 2012 'HACK' [clone money]

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
Maybe not everyone noticed bug fix on github.. https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/commit/3c4c6fe5d6052d6dbf40781e7b685f15249826d3

There is possibility to clone cash on OTS using Bank NPC and Gesior acc. maker [all TFSes].
Player just need to transfer money to 'Sample ...' character and all new characters will get that money on their bank accounts.

I don't know, if any other acc. maker clone character in database, when you create new character. If it does, then it's probably affected too.

Bug exists on OTSes from 7 years, but someone found it few days ago and abused on many servers.
When I made acc. maker there was no bank in tibia, so I did not even think about this possibility :)

Around 95% of otservlist.org OTS [including almost all 500+ online servers] had problem with that bug.

Can any moderator stick this thread for few weeks?

Had problem with it, or do lot still have problem with it?
Haha yeah, +1 for sticky. :eek:

Maybe not everyone noticed bug fix on github.. https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/commit/3c4c6fe5d6052d6dbf40781e7b685f15249826d3

There is possibility to clone cash on OTS using Bank NPC and Gesior acc. maker [all TFSes].
Player just need to transfer money to 'Sample ...' character and all new characters will get that money on their bank accounts.

I don't know, if any other acc. maker clone character in database, when you create new character. If it does, then it's probably affected too.

Bug exists on OTSes from 7 years, but someone found it few days ago and abused on many servers.
When I made acc. maker there was no bank in tibia, so I did not even think about this possibility :)

Around 95% of otservlist.org OTS [including almost all 500+ online servers] had problem with that bug.

why gesior :(

ohh that was nice hole

Sometimes it's good to be lazy to update things. I am still using Gesior AAC from year like 2009 on my OT (not bank existed). But almost all file in that has been already touched and edited (update from TFS 0.3->0.4->0.2->1.0->1.1, added more security and many more things). However, I've recently checked your new version and was expecting it is gonna be MVC based but you'd used the same paradigm in your new version as well so it's not so big advantage to update. But your AAC was the thing I've learned PHP on and I really appreciate for that. ;)

ohh that was nice hole

Sometimes it's good to be lazy to update things. I am still using Gesior AAC from year like 2009 on my OT (not bank existed). But almost all file in that has been already touched and edited (update from TFS 0.3->0.4->0.2->1.0->1.1, added more security and many more things). However, I've recently checked your new version and was expecting it is gonna be MVC based but you'd used the same paradigm in your new version as well so it's not so big advantage to update. But your AAC was the thing I've learned PHP on and I really appreciate for that. ;)
Maybe someday I will create Angular2 acc. maker... if I will have time for it. On my OTSes I use Gesior2012 with Bootstrap pages, but it's only 'otserv' compatible and uses many custom tables/columns.

Maybe someday I will create Angular2 acc. maker... if I will have time for it. On my OTSes I use Gesior2012 with Bootstrap pages, but it's only 'otserv' compatible and uses many custom tables/columns.

The same for us, we're using bootstrap together with Gesior. I am not big fan of Angular for use in OT since it would force everybody in community to learn something new to build modules. I can imagine creating AAC in some lite PHP MVC framework. Maybe not like Yii, Laravel etc..they are too robust. For me the most useful thing in MVC would be that I can give Views to graphics designer who can edit the page easy and not touch the functionality. Because actually I get pure HTML which I have to copy the whole functionality to it with all the IFs for differnt form inputs etc...so couple of hours just to change the design of one page.

I am open to develop some open-source MVC based AAC if some team would group up.

@Gesior.pl It's so nice that someone like you posts about this important information. Hopefuly all OT developers update ASAP since this could destroy the gameplay.

A lot of headache

I just don't understand what goes on someone's mind to happily want to destroy what the other have build. I had this problem with my server yesterday, and players were just doing it for the matter of destroying the server, not to benefits themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
this bug exist on gesior 0.3.6 version or only gesior 2012? because I tried it and it doesn't work with gesior 0.3.6 and tfs 0.4 3884

Maybe not everyone noticed bug fix on github.. Fix clone cash bug · gesior/Gesior2012@3c4c6fe

always like you.... you are my great example of thinking and success... god bless you

Maybe not everyone noticed bug fix on github.. Fix clone cash bug · gesior/Gesior2012@3c4c6fe (https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/commit/3c4c6fe5d6052d6dbf40781e7b685f15249826d3)

sorry i just wanted to post that some people have gesior that creates character with createaccount.php and need to add that line of code there :)
its not necro posting its exposing vulnerability of some account maker versions such as the one im using xD imagine me if i didnt realize this

Back