• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Announced: Merging Game Worlds

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Greets fellow Tibians!

Its about time and I have had it in my mind for a long time, Real Tibia is now about to emerge Game Worlds.
For more information, check www.tibia.com (better then me posting everything here)

Whats happening to Tibia now should consern all of us in different ways, positive and negative.
Most of us have a connection to the Real Tibia, some more then a connection, like me. Tibia is the Game that have had the biggest prints so to speak from my gaming experiences.

This announcement - merging gameworlds - is a first proof that someting bigger is going on and that CIP might finaly wake up. Its ofcourse also the matter of CIP paying for X servers being online with barely any players, but still, something is happening, something out of the ordinary.

By merging gameworlds, they might save a part of the community. However, Tibia will never recover unless we get rid of the bots. I honestly believe that Open Tibia has a positive effect on the Real Tibia World, while they who create the bots ruins loads of it. We need to take our responsibility and stop any kind of bot supporting tools from OTland, it doesn't belong here.

The biggest changes must ofcourse come from CIP themselves. They ruined the PvP and "Supported" botting instead of making everying in their power to get rid of it. Except botting, the power abuse mentality is something that also seem to be a tibian right if you become the "higher lvl player" or have "the better friends" (aka also highest botted characters).

What do you think in general about merging gameworlds and what would you suggest/like in regards to what they have in mind?

My oppinion:

-Let Unique servers like Antica and Nova be As they are. (Including others as well)
-Combine 2-x servers that are low activity and made for the same "areas" (Like Europe only combine with other Europe servers unless you can avoid lagg etc) and the same PvP styles.
-Houses and things that is impossible to "combine" should be reset so everyone could buy it again. Its a hard fact but any other solutions is unfare in my oppinion. If saved, the money a person had to pay for X house to buy it will be given back / minus how long they lives there or so.
-Extra, get rid of all the Botting.
-Extra, Fix the PvP System.
-Extra, create something to prevent power abusing,
-Extra, make Tibia exiting again.
-Extra, bring the Community back together!
(Yes I have solutions)

Meanwhile, I will atleast do everything I can in order to hand out systems for this community to create better servers in every way. I 'll follow the real tibia discussion about the future for sure.

Kind Regards,
Eldin .

If they merge Nerana with Harmonia I'll back to game with my old friends. They're still in it.

Wow, This could really bring in some unbalance and chaos between servers, Because there are some people that prefer lower populated servers to be able to hunt more. Also houses are gonna be a real problem since they don't know how to merge the same house of multiple worlds. And not to say. All servers where highest ranked players will possibly quit due to loss in rank or gain. Basically all servers are built up separately in thier own way with thier players. I can assume this could only destroy things alot more than they would gain profit from.

They're doing this to save money. I don't like the idea of merging game-worlds. If they were to somehow become popular again, they'd have to open new worlds, which would ultimately make this change pointless. I suppose instead of investing in solutions to their problems, they're avoiding them altogether... Lazy, cheap bastards.

Yeah some ranking nerds are gunna get pissed because they went from 20 to 30 in fishing, but this is going to create some awesome ass guild wars and hopefully stop some power abusing.

@J.Dre Ofcourse its about about money and alot of players that really doesn't understand will say that, its also player interaction and the community. They do ofcourse try to get their game working again.

Id say its a good idea and that they should do it, however, once that is done, they should absolutely open a new gameworld where they work on the pvp and gameplay and make it fun again.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

They should place at least 50 new houses with size of 30+ sqm.

I can say from a position of a player who started tibia at 2000's. Those times will never come back, it would require alot of things to do like preventing bots and whipe accounts (as there are already lvl 700, and somewhy I highly doubt that they are taken manualy) and such things which will never happen, now tibia is a ruined game but it brings profits to cipsoft so they dont care and its normal.

I support this change, come at us! (well, my server will not be in that change :rofl: )

This could be a good idea, more activity is nice but Im worried about the botters and the houses :D

Well i might join one of the NEW worlds?

This is a good idea, alot better to have active game worlds instead of empty game worlds.

Only problem that may occour, all new / high level spawns will be more full.

Merging worlds causes a ton of problems, like who gets to keep the houses, and what happens to the guilds, etc... The only reason they're having to merge worlds is because they've lost so many people anyways from their horrible updates

Back