• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another Life thread from Fred (EK this time)

Fred Beron

OT Hopper
Reaction score
So this lifethread I won't be 100% sure it will last lmao cause im doing many other things (school, League, other ots, rl shit) so I'll post here when I can.

Basically I'm starting this ot again cause ive played almost every other non 8.6 ot and they all suck ass.

So lets get started with the basics of the thread (btw I won't be botting because I see no point as I have like 10 lvl 150-200)

Character Name-Max Fule
Voc- Elite Knight
Skills- 73/71
Magic Level- 6
Balance- 4.5kk

pic of eq
lCXKp6G.png

Pic of Skills
wsMB01W.png

Thats basically all i have before school, but i will be posting every 5 levels.

Good luck mate :) HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS!

ill be completely honest with u already i don't want to play this lmao. I played for 30 mins got bored and got off cause this server is so dumb with all the retarded botters everywhere, makes manualling unacceptable at a low lvl. Server would be so much nicer with 2-3 servers, but mark and hani still haven't learned that yet.... cant wait for them to add the custom shit they said they would add so the they ruin the server and it dies and other servers become leveled out again not 1k players, 400, 300, 150, 100, 50,50,50,0

Back