• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another OT Item editor (otb, dat, spr) in TypeScript

@Gesior.pl
Why you don't want to use github pages? It's easiest and free way to host and present js app.

Github pages
1. I don't know how it works. I saw a lot of pages on github, but never read how to create my own.
2. I prefer to keep all on my own servers. Free services (like github) appear and disappear and I don't want to copy things from place to place or search for backup when some service disappear without warning.
From few months I also copy my OTLand posts/tutorials/articles to my website HALP! – Gesior's dump (https://halp.skalski.pro/) - 1 click and I got backup of all posts and graphics.
Post automatically merged:

Version 0.0.2 - OUTFIT exporter (all animation frames)
Works same as Feature - Unpack items/outfits from any client to PNG with OTClient! (https://otland.net/threads/unpack-items-outfits-from-any-client-to-png-with-otclient.231045/)

Live preview:

Download and run it offline in webbrowser:

EDIT:
Added PHP files to generate colored outfit images from outfit images exported by OpenTibiaLibrary.
Files and instruction:
gesior/open-tibia-library (https://github.com/gesior/open-tibia-library/tree/master/tools/colored-outfit-images-generator)

Attachments

• open-tibia-library-0.0.2-dist.zip
    278.4 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
1583941653339.png
Gonna download it this weekend and implement a semi ui for working on different versions in order to make a protocol conversion chart from 7.1, to 7.4 and 7.72. Thanks a lot gesiorbased.

Just finished version 0.1.0 - this version loads outfits idle animation (and movement animation too).
I can't find out why Tibia.dat generated with idle animation outfits feature (10.57+) is bugged. It's a bit too small (missing 4196 bytes vs original 10.98 Tibia.dat), but it loads idle animations properly - that's enough for 0.1.0 version :)

Older client versions of Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr generated by library works fine with normal client - tested 8.60 and 9.60.

On item images page you can now choose, if you want all items or only pickable:

On outfit images page you can choose, if you want to load idle animation (for outfits that support it):

Also fixed some bugs in PHP colored outfits generator. Now it works fine with mounts and in case when mount has different count of animation frames than outfit:

You can also download it all and run offline on your PC:

Attachments

• open-tibia-library-0.1.0-dist.zip
    284.3 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
very nice @Gesior.pl could you do one to export effects as gif?
I tested 3 JS libraries that generate GIFs and they all got problems with batch processing. There is no simple implementation that gets PNG, canvas or pixels data and generate GIF out of that.
Only way to generate animated GIFs would be exporting all animation frames to .zip and then processing it by some PHP script that generate GIFs.

Bro, you really don't know how much this worked for me, this is amazing! I'll looking forward for the next versions and for the effects extractor.
Keep working! And again, amazing job!

gonna try this, because OTItemEditor can't load my 8.6 item.otb (neither remere's nor TFS downgraded by nekiro)

gonna try this, because OTItemEditor can't load my 8.6 item.otb (neither remere's nor TFS downgraded by nekiro)
There is available 0.1.1 version with GIFs and possibility to load 'extended sprites' on old client version:
OpenTibia - Items and outfits images generator for website 0.1.1 (https://otland.net/threads/items-and-outfits-images-generator-for-website-0-1-1.271231/)

If there is a problem with .otb you can try to get error message. Open 'Developer Console' in web browser (in Chrome it's F12).

would be interesting to make as npm package to install in node projects

Back