• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another reason why I don't offer free hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ruining his future? really? I dont think so.
his reputation is done, he prolly won't get a free host, he can't pay. Nobody here knew him that's for sure, so his reputation would have been okay without damon, I like @Damon & I know he did help people before, and quite frankly that's why I posted, because I don't want to see him become a hater aswell

no I'm not joking, this is disgusting... I didn't know @Damon was someone who would make a joke out of a noob, yes that guy's a noob & everything but he doesn't deserve that. The only reason I'm posting this is to wake you guys up, if we build the open tibia community in that way then it's a fail.

Oh and before someone says he spammed him or w/e, he didn't embarrass you on the forums did he? I'm sorry damon, but this is where your "reputation" which you built in OTland without knowing how to make a server stops. And if it doesn't then I know your life is a fail my friend, because you are just that person who will give the kind face to the public, and then when a noob comes & asks for help he just fucks his ass, I hope you're happy with your stupid actions.

And please don't write long paragraphs to me, I really won't exert the effort in reading some bullshit which I know ain't true.
ok, you are making this a big deal, almost every player in tibia who palys tibia always makes fun of noobs so it wont make ani different, besides RAmy should have known before sending a PM to @Damon about the hosting as you can see he should have done a little research about Damon or find some threads about his hosting but no he just goes like any other foolish guy who is too lazy to use the search button and wants a free hosting, Damon is not at fault at all here, he was just suprised like after Damon is a great hoster and hosting costs a lot no one will do it for free, you are over exaggerated, Ramy should have known better, besides who would want to host without knowing anything about the Hoster Damon and not viewing his thread of hosting services and shit, thats a total risk and he should have thought better, I hate people Such as Ramy who wouldn't think of anything but free hosting and not knowing what the deal is..

ok, you are making this a big deal, almost every player in tibia who palys tibia always makes fun of noobs so it wont make ani different, besides RAmy should have known before sending a PM to Damon about the hosting as you can see he should have done a little research about Damon or find some threads about his hosting but no he just goes like any other foolish guy who is too lazy to use the search button and wants a free hosting, Damon is not at fault at all here, he was just suprised like after Damon is a great hoster and hosting costs a lot no one will do it for free, you are over exaggerated, Ramy should have known better, besides who would want to host without knowing anything about the Hoster Damon and not viewing his thread of hosting services and shit, thats a total risk and he should have thought better, I hate people Such as Ramy who wouldn't think of anything but free hosting and not knowing what the deal is..
Agree on this.

no I'm not joking, this is disgusting... I didn't know @Damon was someone who would make a joke out of a noob, yes that guy's a noob & everything but he doesn't deserve that. The only reason I'm posting this is to wake you guys up, if we build the open tibia community in that way then it's a fail.

Oh and before someone says he spammed him or w/e, he didn't embarrass you on the forums did he? I'm sorry damon, but this is where your "reputation" which you built in OTland without knowing how to make a server stops. And if it doesn't then I know your life is a fail my friend, because you are just that person who will give the kind face to the public, and then when a noob comes & asks for help he just fucks his ass, I hope you're happy with your stupid actions.

And please don't write long paragraphs to me, I really won't exert the effort in reading some bullshit which I know ain't true.
Well it really seems you don't like me anymore. That's unfortune. Anyway let me tell you that just today I helped a "noob" setting up a ts3 on his vps. Maybe my knowledge isn't as big as yours what OTS are concerned but I will continue to aid people with the things I can help them with.
Also even if Ramy is a "noob" how you entitle him to be, he is at the age of 22 and in this age he should be able to do some research about the hosting service he is requesting.
As you don't want me to exert to indepth replies this is the end of our dialogue here. I don't feel like answering all of your accuses in 3 sentences each, because then we would still be at it tomorrow.
Enjoy your day^^

Last edited:
popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back