• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another report about tutor Jacolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
I corrected Jacolas because he said 'dromary', instead of 'dromedary'.
Then I said 'ENGLISH" because people kept talking Polish.

Result:
13:39 Pepper has been muted by Jacolas for using Help Channel inappropriately.

13:40 Pepper [152]: why did you mute me?
13:41 Jacolas [225]: spam
13:41 Pepper [152]: I didn't spam

Does Jacolas understand the word spamming?
Nope. Someone teach him what spamming means.

cuz u ignore all warning when i said HELP IS ALLOWED TO ALL LANGUAGE. Im Polish tutor and i answering in Polish.

I see Refee u has got open eye on all.

cuz u ignore all warning when i said HELP IS ALLOWED TO ALL LANGUAGE. Im Polish tutor and i answering in Polish.

I see Refee u has got open eye on all.

Shame you havent, help channel is getting spammed by poliks right now 0 been done about it, gz jacolas.

Okay.jpg

It is not illegal to talk Polish as long as they are not chit-chatting. Jacolas is from Poland and he's our only Polish tutor, therefore he answered in Polish. And I'm sure that he muted you because of your "ENGLISH" comment. I can actually see a little reason. However if I were Jacolas I'd inform you that he's allowed to talk Polish to help the polish part of the community. Anyways, I can't see why this is a report as he has all the right to speak Polish and he probably misstook your message for something cocky and arrogant.

Please get your facts straight before reporting any further tutors. Because this is getting really lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back