• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another Thread about gamersdont

ellan98

Banned User
Reaction score
As i told you guys all he want to win this "fight" and his "lies" about trunk and lies about "link"

Here fb history.

Ahmed Nöt
k
tror du inte jag viner
?
vinner

00:01
ME;
asså allt du bryr dig om att vinna

00:01
Ahmed Nöt
aa

Translatet to. Ahmed nöt is gamersdont. He said. K you think i won't win?

Me; You think i care about win.

Ahmed nöt. Yes.

After 15min he start again.

aa vi ska see din hora vem som vinner i otland din falska fitta
stick från mig

00:31
ME;
aa allt du vill är o vinna

Translated to

Ahmed Nöt.
Yeah we will see you hoe whos gonna win in otland you false pussy. Get the fuck out.

Me; yeah all you do is win.

AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED AND MY PREM BACK. UNTILL HE GOT HIS "FAKED PROOF" SO PLEASE UNBAN ME. UNTILL HE GET HIS FAKE PROOF. AND PLEASE GIVE BACK MY PREMIUM BACK.

WHY TRUST GAMERSDONT? HES A BIG LIER. WHY THINK HE IS NOT, CUZ HE ACT LIKE NO LIER.

Hahahahaha, here we go again

Hahahahaha, here we go again

Ofc i want my prem back, and get unbanned. Untill he get his faked proofs. Why did he get unbanned he started all this fake shit, and this threads i want my unban back, and i pmed peroxide but he has seen it but he won't answer cuz he hate me i think.

Shut the fuck up about it, please. You are spamming the sidebar on my otland with your dumb shit complaining. Go pm the mod/admin that banned you and deal with it in private. If they won't unban you, fucking deal with it loser. You donated. End of it, you gave them money for extra benefits. Maybe if you didn't do bad things, bad things wouldn't happen to you ^^

Ofc i want my prem back, and get unbanned. Untill he get his faked proofs. Why did he get unbanned he started all this fake shit, and this threads i want my unban back, and i pmed peroxide but he has seen it but he won't answer cuz he hate me i think.

Please take this with the mods. They decive not us. We dont want to hear this bullshit!

And here we go again i got my proof i cant post it in otland cuz then everyone will have the trunk just gonna wait for some mod to pm me and i will give my TV ID and then im done and i get my cokkie :D

And here we go again i got my proof i cant post it in otland cuz then everyone will have the trunk just gonna wait for some mod to pm me and i will give my TV ID and then im done and i get my cokkie :D

Keep lying.

Why do you think we care about your problems? Deal with this however you want, we dont want to read your stupid fight in every single thread..

Ellan98 just giveup scarlet dont want to see my proofs cuz she dont have TV just need to wait other mod to answer my pms i send

ellan98 just giveup scarlet dont want to see my proofs cuz she dont have tv just need to wait other mod to answer my pms i send

hahajahahaha he showed me in teamwiver hes proof, and he didni't find it well you haz failed just now.

Please STFU could some mod or wtf just ban these fucking kids.

I actually don't mind their fights at all, I get a good laugh out of it after all. :)

yuRfO3E.png

cLlZeN5.png

How can you? It's just the same shit over and over again

Because their retardness amuses me, haha.
Since they cannot speak English nor Swedish, and most likely not Mandarin or Spanish either, it kinda makes me think what they're capable of. :huh:

@all mods
i fucking beg you,ban them finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Why doesn't a moderator teamviewer with gamersdont and actually see for themselves if he has trunk ***** w/e the hell it is.

cuz that will be no proof? google.com has lots of it

in all fairness it is only ellan that is raging. gamers has stopped. Ellan is the only one spamming the boards with numerous spam filled posts of "i want prem back" "ban gamers"

Back